Terms & Conditions
Q) Who can associate with MFH ?
A) Anybody of legal age can associate with MFH internationally ?
Q) Is My Free Holiday a Guaranteed Income?
A) MFH doesn’t guarantee any income for any of its affiliates. Potential earnings will depend on the individual performance and team performance.. Please refer income disclaimer.
Q) Can I get a refund?
A) No Refund Policy. Once you become an affiliate you have immediate access to all the products and services in your membership. MFH pays commission on realtime basis as soon as a purchase is effected. We do not force anyone to purchase our products and services. Full access to our full range of products and services is immediate upon sign up. Refer to refund policy at the bottom of the website.
Q) When do we get paid?
A) Payments reflect into your EWallet immediately after every sign up in your team. Ewallet amount can be utilized immediately for new signups and purchases. Distributors can request for bank transfers once the amount reaches $ 50 in your Ewallet. MFH will process the transfers within 24 hours from the time of request.
Q) Do I have to pay Taxes?
A) All distributors are liable to pay taxes as per the prevailing law in the respective countries.
Q) What is My Free Holiday’s policy on spamming?
A) We have ZERO tolerance for spamming. Members who spam will be removed. (Refer to Antispam Policy)
Q) Is my personal information safe with MFH?
We have a NO REFUND Policy on our product & services purchased.
Once you become an affiliate you have immediate access to all the products and services in your membership. MFH payouts are released on realtime basis and the commissions distributed to the qualified associates immediately. Members click the ''accept” button and agreed that they have read the terms and conditions'' before they register or pay. This is to ensure that we are NOT forcing anyone to purchase our products and services. Full access to our full range of products and services is immediate upon sign up. For this reason, we have a no refund policy. During the registration and before becoming an active member, everyone who signs up must accept the terms and conditions which ensures that they are aware of them and understand them.
MFH ANTI SPAM POLICY
MFH has a no tolerance spam policy. Any customer found to be using MFH for spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at email@example.com
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
What constitutes a Preexisting business relationship?
The recipient of your email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with you.
What constitutes consent?
The recipient of your email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his email address and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent.
Isn't there a law against sending Spam?
The federal anti-spam law went into effect on January 1st, 2004 and preempts all state laws. While this new law will not stop spam, it does make most spam illegal and ultimately less attractive to spammers. The law is specific about requirements to send commercial email and empowers the federal government to enforce the law. The penalties can include a fine and/or imprisonment for up to 5 years.
How MFH protects you from sending spam
MFH is a permission-based email-marketing tool that follows the strictest permission-based philosophies:
Verification – MFH automatically sends all of your new contacts an email confirming their interest in receiving emails from you. Additionally, if your contact changes his or her interests or unsubscribes, MFH automatically sends an email confirmation.
Unsubscribe - Every email generated from MFH contains an unsubscribe link which allows your contacts to opt-out of future emails and automatically updates your contact lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails to visitors who have unsubscribed.
Identification - Your email header information is correct because it is pre-set for you by MFH. Your email's "From" address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
Contact Information - all of your emails are pre-filled with your contact information including your physical address.
How to protect yourself from Spam: Take the Spam Test
1. Are you importing a purchased list of ANY kind?
2. Are you sending to non-specific addresses such as: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or other general addresses.
3. Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly to a variety of email addresses?
4. Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list?
5. Have you falsified your originating address or transmission path information?
6. Have you used a third party email address or domain name without their permission?
7. Does your email's subject line contain false or misleading information?
8. Does your email fail to provide a working link to unsubscribe?
9. Are you failing to process any unsubscribe requests that come to you via a reply to your email within 10 days or the request?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions you will likely be labeled a SPAMMER. For more information, visit The Coalition Against Unsolicited Email (www.cauce.org)
MY FREE HOLIDAY Agreement and Policies
RULES AND REGULATIONS, CODE OF ETHICS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, NO SPAM POLICY
MY FREE HOLIDAY, DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY INCOME OR PROFITS.
POSTING TO THE COMPANY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET SHALL CONSTITUTE NOTICE TO ALL COMPANY AFFILIATES. AFFILIATES CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON THE COMPANY WEBSITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE BY THE AFFILIATES.
MY FREE HOLIDAY Refund Policy: We have a NO REFUND Policy on our product & services purchased
STATEMENT OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1.MY FREE HOLIDAY, hereinafter "Company", is a direct selling company that markets Travel products and services, self-help informational resources products and services to the consumer through independent affiliates. The policies and procedures herein are applicable to all independent affiliates of the Company.
2. An affiliate is one who has completed the Company sign up and agreement and has been accepted by the Company as an affiliate. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject anyone as an affiliate.
3. All affiliates must be the age of majority in the country in which they distribute Company products. The Company reserves the right to reject any applications for a new affiliate or applications for renewal.
4. All affiliates are Independent Marketing Representatives of the Company and are not to be considered purchasers of a franchise or a distributorship. The agreement between the Company and its affiliates does not create an employer/employee relationship, agency, partnership, or joint venture between the Company and the affiliate. Each affiliate shall hold harmless the Company from any claims, damages, or liabilities arising out of an affiliates business practices. Company affiliates have no authority to bind the Company to any obligation. Each affiliate is encouraged to set up his/her own hours and to determine his/her own methods of sale, so long as he/she complies with the policies and procedures of the Company.
5. In the conduct of its business, the affiliate shall safeguard and promote the reputation of the products of the Company and shall refrain from all conduct which might be harmful to such reputation of the Company or to the marketing of such products or inconsistent with the public interest, and shall avoid all discourteous, deceptive, misleading, unethical or immoral conduct or practices. A member may only market products and services in a legal manner.
6. The Company’s program is built upon retail sales to the ultimate consumer. The Company also recognizes that affiliates may wish to also purchase product and services for their own personal or family use. The member, however, will not receive credit for bonus purposes, qualification, or advancement for his/her own personal purchases.
7. All affiliates are responsible for paying local, state, and federal taxes due on earnings from commissions or any other earnings generated as a seller of Company products.
8. Company affiliates shall not advertise Company products and/or marketing plans except as specifically approved by the Company. Company members agree to make no false or fraudulent representations about the Company, the products, the Company compensation plan, or income potentials.
9. Data processing fees, if any, will be deducted from commissions and bonuses.
Trademark, Trade Names, Advertising.
A. The name of the Company and other names as may be adopted by the Company are proprietary trade names and trademarks of the Company. As such, these marks are of great value to the Company and are supplied to members for use only in an expressly authorized manner. All affiliates members agree not to advertise the Company product in any way other than the advertising or promotional materials made available to all members by the Company. Members agree not to use any written, printed, recorded or any other material in advertising, promoting or describing the product or the Company marketing program, or in any other manner, any material which has not been copyrighted and supplied by the Company, unless such material has been submitted to the Company and approved in writing by the Company before being disseminated, published, or displayed.
B. Each affiliate, as an Independent Contractor, is fully responsible for all of his/her verbal and written statements made regarding products and marketing program which are not expressly contained in writing in the current affiliate agreement, and advertising or promotional materials supplied directly by the Company. Affiliates agree to indemnify the Company and hold it harmless from any and all liability including judgments, civil penalties, refund, attorney fees, court costs or lost business incurred by the Company as a result of affiliates unauthorized representations.
C. The Company will not permit the use of its copyrights, designs, logos, trade names, trademarks, etc. without its prior written permission.
D. All Company materials, whether printed, on film, produced by sound recording, or on the internet, are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by a member or any other person except as authorized by the Company. Permission to reproduce any materials will be considered only in extreme circumstances. Therefore, affiliate should not anticipate that approval will be granted.
E. A Company affiliate may not produce, use or distribute any information relative to the contents, characteristics, or properties of any Company product which has not been provided directly by the Company. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, print, audio, or video media.
F. A Company affiliate may not produce, sell, or distribute literature, films, or sound recordings which are deceptively similar in nature to those produced, published, and provided by the Company for its members. Nor may a member purchase, sell, or distribute non-company materials which imply or suggest that said materials originate from the Company.
G. Any display ads or institutional or trademark advertising copy other than covered in the foregoing rules, must be submitted to the Company and approved in writing by the Company prior to publication.
H. All advertising copy, direct mailing, radio, TV, newspaper, and display copy must be approved in writing before being disseminated, published, or displayed with the exception of blind ads where no reference is made to the Company name or product name.
BY ACCEPTING ANY COMMISSIONS GENERATED FROM MY FREE HOLIDAY, ON THE USER ID ASSIGNED TO YOU, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND ARE WILLING TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS, CODE OF ETHICS, AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ETC. AS DEFINED ON THE myfreeholiday.com WEBSITE. AS AN INDEPENDENT MEMBER, YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND TO ABIDE IN THE STRICTEST MANNER TO ANY AND ALL SUCH REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN myfreeholiday.com. MY FREE HOLIDAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY AND ALL OF SAID REQUIREMENTS, AND IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION AS AN INDEPENDENT AFFILIATE OF MY FREE HOLIDAY TO STAY UPDATED WITH ALL COMPANY POLICIES. Myfreeholiday.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END THE MEMBER PROGRAM ANY TIME IT DEEMS NECESSARY FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMPANY AND AFFILIATES OF MY FREE HOLIDAY.
You will indemnify the MY FREE HOLIDAY, Myfreeholiday.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, and employees and any upline agent of yours against any harm you cause them at any time and against any claim by a third party because of harm you caused to the third party at any time. The indemnified party may assert its rights to indemnification outside of arbitration if made a party to a proceeding by a third-party asserting a claim against the indemnified party.
Your "Principal address" is your home address as set forth in your sign up form. You will inform MY FREE HOLIDAY, in writing of any changes in this address. A written amendment in the form of an agreement or acknowledgment signed by you is required for any change of your principal address.
To protect the Company and the company sales force MY FREE HOLIDAY may enforce your compliance with any restrictive covenant, confidentiality provision (including the return of confidential information), or trademark provision in your agreements with MY FREE HOLIDAY to the fullest extent permitted by law, by injunction or other equitable remedies (without having to arbitrate), and will not be required to post a bond to do so. You agree that you are not excused from complying with any restrictive covenant or confidentiality provision because of any claim you have against MY FREE HOLIDAY.
To the extent waiver is permitted by law, neither you nor MY FREE HOLIDAY,will be entitled to consequential or punitive damages in any matter, arbitrated or not.
This is accepted and entered into in BULGARIA herein and both parties agree that venue for any legal dispute shall be in BULGARIA. The member shall pay all court costs, reasonable attorney’s fees, and legal interest on any award or judgment in favor of MY FREE HOLIDAY.
This Agreement will be effective when the sign up purchase order form is executed by you.
IN ORDER TO BECOME A AFFILIATE, YOU MUST INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT WITH THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES BY CLICKING THE AGREEMENT BOX ON THE SIGN UP FORM.
WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT WE ACCURATELY REPRESENT THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND THEIR POTENTIAL FOR INCOME. EARNING AND INCOME STATEMENTS MADE BY OUR COMPANY AND ITS CUSTOMERS ARE ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE THINK YOU CAN POSSIBLY EARN AND ALL INCOME CLAIMS ARE DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN. HOWEVER, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL MAKE THESE LEVELS OF INCOME AND YOU ACCEPT THE RISK THAT THE EARNINGS AND INCOME STATEMENTS DIFFER BY INDIVIDUAL.
AS WITH ANY BUSINESS, YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY, AND WILL BE BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, EXPERTISE, AND LEVEL OF DESIRE. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE. THE TESTIMONIALS AND EXAMPLES USED ARE EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS, WHICH DO NOT APPLY TO THE AVERAGE USER / PURCHASER, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WILL ACHIEVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR RESULTS. EACH INDIVIDUAL’S SUCCESS DEPENDS ON HIS OR HER BACKGROUND, DEDICATION, DESIRE AND MOTIVATION.
THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT EXAMPLES OF PAST EARNINGS CAN BE DUPLICATED IN THE FUTURE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR FUTURE RESULTS AND/OR SUCCESS. THERE ARE SOME UNKNOWN RISKS IN BUSINESS AND ON THE INTERNET THAT WE CANNOT FORESEE WHICH CAN REDUCE RESULTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
THE USE OF OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SHOULD BE BASED ON YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE AND YOU AGREE THAT OUR COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS THAT IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE AND / OR PURCHASE OF OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.